Sunday 2 September 2007

Call me Ms. Sensitive

Yes! I'm sensitive. I can't change it. I've tried believe me. No matter how much I've tried, I still get that.."Elly, you're sensitive". I've had tonnes of people saying to me to keep it down a notch. Can you really? keep it down.
I wonder? I've tried not showing. Ive tried brushing it off with a joke. I've tried doing the confident thing. Bottom line i still feel hurt and sensitive when something mean or sad or evil is being said to me or about me.

How can't i not? How would you feel if someone would to say something mean and harsh about you? Wouldn't you react the same way? If you deny..you're lying. I'm sure that you'll feel it some where.Not in your heart but somewhere.
If you don't then you're not human.

The common line "Don't let them get to you" I mean come on how do you actually do that. When its an obvious attack.I'm sorry that i'm so in touch with my feelings that the slightest comment could bring me to tears. I try my hardest to just look past it. But i can't help it. I wish I could be strong. Am i not allowed a bad day. It just infuriates me when it comes to my day...my low day, I'm left without a net.


I'm left to plummet to the ground. No one to rescue me or thrown me a line. I guess to some point its true, that you can do so much to care about others. Give as much as you can and dont expect the same.

No comments: