Monday 10 September 2007

Other side of the rainbow

Right this moment I can hear my good friend Bae saying this, " Dont take it personally Elly". I try but sometimes certain issues would just creep up and I'm back where I started. Lately things has been crazy. In a year I've gone through so many obstacles. Early of the year a crazy ass taiwanese woman which i might add has been paid in full by the kharmatic cycle. I doubt she learned anything but knowing that she got hers sooner than i thought gives me some comfort that there is some justice in the world.

Second obstacle, misunderstood by my bf's aunt. She told my boyfriend's mum that i yelled at her when i didn't. To make things worse the mum believed her sister. And he believed his mum. It almost caused our relationship. The fact that misunderstanding could make the relationship wobble goes to show that it wasn't as solid as i thought.

The most recent, is his bestfriend. Called me all the way from down under, not only yelled but cussed at me. Again another misunderstanding. I held on by the thread. I wanted so much just to let go and screw the guy up but i thought otherwise. I thought i'd be the water. Be the bigger person but it made me seemed weak. Which i'm not. I hate that i gave that man the impression that he scared me. Hell NO!!! But for the boyfriend and what my good friend said i let it slide and be the mature one.

With all this hanging on my back, i can't stop but think is there much over the rainbow? I mean this whole drama seemed like a deja vu. With my past ex. Simillar scenario also misunderstood. Wrongly accused the difference is will he stand up for me. I try not letting all this get to me..His mother and sister not liking me and his best friend hating me. I try but again when you think about is there really much to hope. Is there really something good on the other side of the rainbow?

No comments: