Saturday 29 September 2007

Gyms are the DEVIL!!!


It's official, I hate them gyms. Especially the one to your left. They really suck you dry. Its no wonder they refused cash and insist on your credit card as mode of payment. They know they can easily take advantage of you. Majority of their clients are young executive. All caught up with their work and almost no time to themselves.

You see, when you sign up with the gym above, your contract runs up to 2 years. You're tied to them. You're not allowed to join a second gym. Like the devil, the minute you sign that contract they'll suck you dry. In my case, my contract ended in july and by right they shouldnt charge me because I've paid the first and last month during registration.

To my surprise I found out they continued charging me when my contract has expired. Bare this in mind, they are a major INTERNATIONAL GYM. And they couldn't spare a moment to write or call me to inform that my account has expired or to ask whether i'd want to resume with them.
The just charge my card. HOW SICK IS THAT!!!

When i called to complain, they said well you didn't come by and sign some letter. And i replied i called and i went over and NO one i repeat NO one told me the proper steps. Everyone said its noted. This was done months before my account expired. They wanted to reimbursed me with this VIP card. I can't believe this. They had the chick to ask me to pass a gym card to someone else. After what i knew about them. NO FUCKIN wayy!!!. i'm not going to promote their company. Bad Service!!!!! Bad Attitude!!!

Tomorrow is "D" Day..where i bring hell to that god forsaken place. I'm so not going to settle with a blardy coupon. That won't do. Someone's gonna bleed.

No comments: