Wednesday 5 September 2007

Drama..Drama..Drama

What an event full day. Not only have I've been accused of racking someones relationship, I received a warning letter from the bank because of my carelessness. The wake of the day was filled with much anxiety and negativeness.That it needed to be change on the second half of the day.How a conversation between girl friends could be blown out of proportion literally. I'm starting to think that the best bet is to blog than speak or discuss among your peers. At least this way you won't be placed under the spot.

I just dont understand some people. Why have contemplation on account of someone else. Why sometimes that they need a sign to justify their emotions. I just wonder sometimes what sorta understanding that one should have when in a relationship? Bare all the bullshit given by your partner? Let him / her walk over you?

I just don't get it. Why woman or man need to lower themselves on account of not wanting to hurt their other half. Don't they know that relationship is all about communications and patience. Nothing in the world is perfect nor definite. I'm not claiming to be the miss know it all, but i do believe in anything you need to constantly talk. Iron out all the wrinkles.

I hate the fact that when something goes wrong, it has to be someone elses fault. Someone must have done something. Could it just be that the relationship was weak to begin with? I guess when things such these happens you see ones maturity from their actions.

You see their characters. Even it can't be helped. I guess some people are just built that way. Well i acknowledge part the current mishaps / miscommunication was avoidable but honestly when a group of women get together you can't help how things would turn out. The usual saying goes you can't judge the book by its cover. You think the person could take it and is on the same boat with you but you can never tell anymore. Just have to thread matters of the heart in a sensitive way.

Honestly, after all the drama, this blogger is sooooo not gonna be relating any emotional talks anytime soon. I've given up trying to make it work and getting respect or liked by that certain party. Truthfully him being around or not doesn't determine my lively-hood. I'm gonna quote my friend mum " Matters of the heart, are things to be sorted out between two lover and not the three" . I intend to stick to that for awhile. Again DRama !!! Drama!! Drama

No comments: