Thursday 2 August 2007

Yoga alalalalalalall!!!

Finally came around to doing some excersice after a long while. Was kinda nervous at first but then I got into the groove . Well so i thought. At first it was normal stuff but when you come down to warrior pose and dog fighting pose you start to feel all your joints creaking. Especially my left knee, caused i injured it a few months back.

I made the loudest cricking sound with knee when we did the warrior pose. Goes to show everything is rusty. I'm glad the session wasnt too much. It was hatha yoga chill enough for a beginner. I think after a few classes everything will be alright. The instructor was sweet didn't catch her name though. I think its Natasha. She was incredible. For someone 8 months pregnant she can sure ass stretch. Much respect yo!

Cant' wait to go again. Frankly i'm over weight as it is. And ohh i cut my long hair today.Wanted something new hehehe. Lurve it for now.



No comments: