Friday 24 August 2007

To buy or not to buy that is the question???!!!

I absolutely love this sleek camera. It easy to carry and it has everything you need. Its slim enough to carry everywhere and take it to any occassion. Lately i've been feeling alil off for not having a camera to document my happy or sad times.

I've been contemplating this past couple of months. When i first saw it, my god it was costly and then now my boyfriend saw this camera fair in One Utama and it seems they took off a couple of hundred for this model. Now i'm very very tempted. I don't know should i get it ? but its a good bargain. I just purchase myself a macbook i cant be splurging.

Arghhhhh!!! Frustrating.!! i guess its back to the drawing board. Well more like excel la and do my accounts. See where the money are..dang!! stress big time.


Gotta make more money it is yooo!!!

No comments: