Friday 3 April 2009

Kicks for Chicks


Girls and their shoes, its a never ending story but it is what it is so why question it right! You can never go wrong with shoes. They just make you feel like a million bucks after a hard day of work. Sometimes they even give you a lil boost of confidence. Almost all girls love high heels shoes. For me the pointier the better. And if its 3 inch onwards I'll buy in a instant.Ofcourse if the design is to my liking that is.I love them heels coz they just perk up my lil derriere section *laughs*
. Plus they're just super sexy.

Though i love them to bits. I've always been the "go for comfort" sorta girl when it comes to shoes and i love nothing more than my canvas flats. They're super comfortable. They come in different designs and colours. Their designs are simple not much frilly bits around it. It almost always fit any occassion and its soo laid back at the same time. I love it. The picture above is some I came across while surfing the net.Enjoy..*wink*

No comments: