Thursday 16 April 2009

Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!


If you are one of my closes friends and family you'd know that I don't do jelly-like texture. Be it on dessert, meat, seafood. ANYTHING jelly-like.NO NO NO NO!!! DIE YOU FIEND!

With such intense hate *laughs* why would you even bother wasting your time suggesting the idea of trying to eat snails to me. Not just any snails but garden snails at that.Ugh! the idea of it makes me wanna hurl!

How could you consume something so nasty as a garden snail? You see it in your garden walking, well more like crawling ever so slowly across your lawn *ugh!!!* Nasty! I don't care that you wash it clean, seasoned it and then saute the lil rascal. It's still NASTY!

And no i'm not ignorant for you haters out there. I tried it once and NO! it wouldn't take a few tries before i like it. Once was enough.Horrible experience ever! Till this day i'm still traumatized by the experience.

No comments: