Monday 30 March 2009

Connections

(photo credit:Mista-Bob,deviantart)


According to a close friend, in order for you to be with someone you'd need some sort of spark.some sort of connection.What if a connection is just not enough? Maybe you need to, I don't know have more time.More time to let their essence sink in. More time to see how they are when they're under pressure. More time to see what they're truly made of. What sort of person are they? What are their principals?What they're like with their friends? Do they change when ever they're with different sets of groups? and the list goes on and on and on.

But yah, why is connection so important? Especially to women.I feel that we've been brain washed by the media and the people around us on the idea of love,relationship and commitment. My friend Mr K. thinks i've concocted this theories as means to avoid any form of commitment. Truthfully I don't fear commitment. I'm not afraid of risking myself in a relationship.I've done it countless times. For me before i get into something serious, first and foremost i don't want to be pushed. I'd want to have a clear mind. I need to know that when i get into a relationship he's worth my time. Worth my effort.

So far i've only experienced 3 "connections" throughout my life.The first two went on to be the longest and most serious relationship. The 3rd i experienced it few months back. It didn't turn into a relationship. Honestly i wasn't really gunning for it to turn into one. I just basically took my time. I wanted to see what he's made of.Could he take me? Could i take him? Funny thing was we sparked in so many ways and to some that's enough and we should be togather right this minute.

Sadly i didn't feel the same way. I couldn't bring myself to invest more of me in the whole thing. He just didn't seem right to me. The more we hung out the more i realized that i can't bring myself to trust him. His actions and words often always contradict.He often seems to have different sides.Half of the time I couldn't tell which side is the real him or his shell of a persona and that is never good. I just had to say my peace. If you think i'm not disappointed, well you're wrong. I am a little but at least i found out soon. In other words, connection/spark is never enough. You still need to do some leg work. This way you get to segregate the psychos from the ones that truly deserves your attention.

4 comments:

ridzalmann next star said...

Yes, It is more than a normal connection. In relationship u need connection, ground work la, money la, time la, sacrifice la. Single life , u dont need anything.. yeah..single rocks!

Elly said...

Yo dude!! mana hilang.tried checking your blog rupa nye takde.dah pindah rupa nya hahaha..Welcome back yo!

uS US Us CLOTHING said...

i kat cineleisure flea market...sorry ek.....call me for more info...u ade my card kan

Margaret Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.