Tuesday 10 March 2009

Sorting out the folders


We all deal with folders on a day to day basis. From actual yellow or black bound folders to those digital ones on the computer. Everything meant to keep your life organized, in checked, simple and easy. So they say.It takes a lot of thought to label something and putting it in a specific category.

Imagine doing that for your life.Try putting or categorizing an incident or someone into a folder. Not easy. Wait! I take that back, it can be easy when they've been complete jerks.Right them off with a big REJECT stamp on the their file *grins* ahh if only life was really that simple. Sadly you can't always have what you want. So yah, its complex this whole filing shenanigans. One wrong move then you'd have to reassess the whole incident or individual again and I hate it when that happens. It just takes a lot out of you.'

A close friend of mine refuses to succumb to this folder system.To him once you've categorized and place them in their respective folder, it'll be the end for them. You'll forever have a set opinion over them and it'll be hard to change that down the road. I agree with him. So much so that if you could stack up all my life issues, the people I'd want to put in the hater folder is stacked so high I think right now it'll probably be up to the ceiling. Don't get me wrong i'm not ignoring or pushing anything under the rug. I'm not running away from my mistakes or what's been troubling me. For now this time around, I'd like to leave to chance. Instead of hunching over mountain of "paper works" worrying about what and who goes where, let the card fall as they may.

No point analyzing things when everything is just apparent.Things happen coz they happen. Yes for a reason but you don't have to figure out the reason there and then. I'm a hardcore believer of the kharmatic cycle. If you do shit, then you'll get shit and If you lie,then it will be made transparent the next time around. All we gotta do is be patient and just wait...Ohmmm hahahahaah...

No comments: