Thursday 5 March 2009

If he can shake it then he can make it


It's hard to find a guy who could shake it. I'm not talking about just swaying from side to side,moving his arms Pharrel-ish way ( though at times it is cool ). I'm talking about proper gyrating,hip swishing, belly dancer ish moves. I've never seen it around town.There has been some close call but never never like what I've experienced tonight.

Mraz really knocked me out off my feet. Shit! The man can move. I swear when he was breaking his moves, all I mean all the girls in that freakin stadium including myself screamed. Not only can he sing,play the guitar but he can really really dance. And in my book, THAT RAWKS!!!!

He was really one with his body. You know the guy is comfortable with everything about himself. He is a geek in the truest form but a freaking sexy geek. Everything about him tonight oozed confident sexuality *smile* Non of those cocky macho crap we usually get here. Seeing this dude live was the ultimate experience. A complete pro.

Guys seriously if you want to make it with girl, you got to shake to make it. It is true what you've been hearing. Girls do check you out when you dance. If you're good...HIGH HIGH Points in our books!!! So go practice !! Show your woman what you can do! Rock her world!

No comments: