Friday 30 January 2009

Get OFF my seat!

The whole week has been filled with utter randomness. Women drama.Odd calls.stupid french director with mindless comments.Pranked date by a friend. Utter weirdness! sheesh..
To add to the whole lot, at dinner I was chased out of my seat by an old lady.*laughs* Speak of randomness.

I went down to a cafe nearby to get some dinner.When i got there it was empty.It was just the cashier and the waiter. I sat right next to a wall facing the tv. Ordered my dinner and doing my own thing.Suddenly, I saw this old disheveled lady come in and walked right at me.Naturally i thought she was one of those unfortunate homeless people. I got my coin pouch out so I could give her some change.

When she finally got to my table, she muttered something. I couldnt hear her and i asked her to repeat what she said. Then she said "Get off my seat!!".Here I was blardy hungry and all stressed out about my postponed interview, I couldn't register what was happening to me then. I looked up at her..all confused..and speechless..Then she said it again "Get off my seat!" and gestured me to get off.

I looked around and i saw all the empty seats in the cafe and I couldn't understand why she wanted mine. Bewildered and dumbfounded I got up instantly and sat at another table. All the time shaking my head out of disbelieve.When i was done with dinner and went up to pay I asked the cashier who she was? Apparently she comes every other day to watch tv and she always sat at that chair. Gangster ahh..*laughs*

4 comments:

justine said...

maybe you're the only one who could see her that night?

Elly said...

ehhh nooo...the cashier all nampak la..i wasn't tripping or stone or anything hehehe

justine said...

aiyo. not like that la. you tak tengok cerita "the eye" ke?

Elly said...

Alamak i tak tgk la.takut