Wednesday 14 January 2009

The bad days..

(photo courtesy : cik baby)


When dark clouds rolls in..and the day is grey. You can't help but feel a little bit down. Everything you do doesn't seem to be right. 
You don't know what to do with your day.

Whether you wanna go out or stay in or just stay all cuddled up in bed wallow in your sorrows. Frankly, wallowing is SoooOOOo OVERATED!

My solution to all my grey days for the past year has been DANCING!!
If I'm at home, I'd put on THE CURE-Friday I'm in Love and just shake my ass off *laughs*

If i decided to go out for a drive, I'd be bobbing my head to THOSE DANCING DAYS-Actionman. I swear motorist would think i'm absolutely bonkers BUT i could care less.

Dancing and shaking to your heart's content is such a good way to release what ever negative vibes you may have around you. I'd feel absolutely delirious after and ready to get out again to face what ever demons I might have. So i say, shake your ass people. I mean if it doesn't make you any happy at least you'd lose some pounds doing it.

6 comments:

Faridah Zulkiflie said...

betuulll... saya setuju... wheee...!!!

- said...

youre right!!! one more reason i like to dance. its like an exercise for me :) thats y i like to treat loft zouk as my fitness first centre. not to forget, uber cool music and that includes the cure - friday im in love :)

Faridah Zulkiflie said...

eh halo!! loft dah tutup ok. it's barsonic now. get with the program kalau betul nak jadi cool.

*snap*

Elly said...

tu diaa!!! dah kena ngan baby!! *ROFTL* ehhh jums barsonic one of these days..saya tak pernah pergi lagi

- said...

ops sorry....I should update my self. i need a human google!! any takers?

Anonymous said...

Baby, Barsonic tak cool langsung :p