Tuesday 6 January 2009

Wanting to trust

(artwork by winst from deviantart)


To trust is a big thing. It sits on par with commitment. You pick who you trust and when you do you never question their credibility unless something major happens. They're the ones you go to for almost everything. Seeking wisdom,opinions or just a shoulder to cry on. 
They are the ones you can count on..

Nowdays, I noticed people don't care anymore.To earn someone's trust means absolutely nothing. There is no value to trust. There is no care on wanting to earn or keep a person's trust. It's as if its fine to just betray it all. Its as if its fine to hurt others so carelessly with every actions and every word. 

Of late the issue of trust has been a constant battle for me. I'm always hesitant on letting the real me out. Which at the moment, I personally think its the wises thing I've done so far. I just feel I can't trust anyone. It's just been a back to back thing..this trust issues. I've been reassessing everyone and everything in my life. Who to trust..who to keep close..who to let go. Minus-ing out all the drama. Keeping it simple and honest. Why? Maybe I've been rather picky. Maybe I've just been let down left right and centre that I stopped wanting to trust. Maybe my guard is setup way up high. I just don't know anymore. 

To be honest Im just tired. I just want to go with it..as they say it here .."layan je" . Take my time with everything.If it gets too much I'd just back off. Lately, it has been too much. All the absurd things happening is just too ridiculous to figure out. To hell with it all..i'm just going to take it one at a time..

No comments: