Saturday 29 November 2008

Something about music..



I love love love music...I can't live without it. It's like an extension of me. It says things i can't say.When ever i share music with someone , its my way of saying you matter to me. And if i sing to them..and i look them right into their eyes...i want them to see my soul. It my grand gesture so to speak. Because of that i go to great length to find songs that speaks..not just to me but to the people i care...and love. 


Constantly looking for good music gives me the drive to wake up every morning and live. Now being here in Melbourne, I feel like crying. There's good music everywhere. You switch on the radio...there it is GOOD BLARDY MUSIC!!! You go out and there it is at the corner of your house, a great cafe with excellent latte!!!! and a KICK ASS Record store!!! and the weather!!! sheessh absolutely FANTASTIQUE!!!! ( with a slight aussie accent ) . Dont' get me started with the creative environment here. It's just so positive. They take music and art seriously that at times i had to pinch myself. Im really dreading leaving..I'm seriously considering moving here..and im not kidding.

Everything here seems to just fit. Everything make sense. The best thing, you feel like you matter people take you seriously when you talk about concepts. Is just so refreshing that they're not all agro and egoistical. Everything seems much clearer now. It's just simple..

No comments: