Thursday 27 November 2008

Change..

What is Change? according to the dictionary, change is : to make or become different. When do you change?, for who would you change? and for what cause would you change? I find it these days, people change for absolutely absurd reasons. Most of the time it occurs when they're in a relationship. They change for their loves ones because they feel it'll help the relationship. When almost every time, it doesn't because the basis of the relationship was made on something unreal.

For me change or wanting to be different has to come on its own. It's something i believe that you can not and must not force. When it does not come on its own free will, it'll never work. It will never be honest. It won't be you...Why change in the first place when what made you was the one that sold you to your other half..friends or family..
I believe that you weren't made solely to complete someone's life but rather be an accompaniment. I'd want to be with someone, who'd respect me for me and love me for me. Take me with all my messiness (if there's such a word ) especially my hair.. yes its messy at the back DEAL WITH IT!!!, the fact that i don't wear make up all the time but only on special occassions. Take me with all my absurd constant mumblings of everything and nothing. And no i will not wear those cute cheerleader skirts coz you think its cute!!!! Shut it! and the list goes on... *laughs* But yah..why change the essence that makes you..you.. The constant struggle of wanting to be liked and needed..

I've come to a stage in my life, where i know what i want and i'm not afraid to say what i want. Enough with all the sugar coating
BULLSHIT. It'll be much simpler if everything is laid out and explained slowly. And if they can't accept it, its fine. It's not the end of the world...(though at time it feels like it) but yah..pick yourself up..dust yourself off..and walk up..is all you can do..

No comments: