Thursday 20 November 2008

Friendly or too friendly?

I've always had this problem where people tend to misread my friendly ways. Some perceived it as being flirty. Granted at some point I can be a big flirt at times but to only quiet guys. I don't know why I do it maybe just to make the guy feel alil at ease with himself or maybe i simply like quiet guys or maybe im just plainly trying to make friends.

so yah my question , where do you draw the line between friendly and being too friendly? I've gone out with some men where by just rubbing their backs is considered as being too friendly.That act alone then was perceived as a sign of interest on my part. When in actual fact, is just how i show care and warmth. Even hugging now is considered too friendly. Ok given, it is not in our malay/islamic culture to hug another men who are not our 'muhrim'. Fine i'm modern , but yah trivial things such as that gets you in a loop.

At times, it gets really tiring for me to proof to people that things are not how it seems. Constantly stating that i'm not interested with the man i was friendly with. Is just odd that you constantly have to justify your actions. For me to like someone as in really like takes alot.. I could fall for them there and then and not tell them because i simply want to digest it all. Usually the one i like..i rarely show much coz i'm usually the last to know when it comes to the liking department. Yes! that's how blur i can get but that doesn't mean that by me being kind..warm..caring and friendly is a sign of flirtations. Ah well..guess sometimes it is how it is..you just cant change people's mind..

No comments: