Wednesday 2 July 2008

Cant take my eyes off you



It's hard when you lose someone dear to you. Regardless if its a person or a pet, the feeling of lost is still the same, deep and painful. I came home this past weekend after a long night shoot to find my cat Kabus sprawled out on our porch. I dropped my bags and immediately tend to her but i realise I couldn't do much. She was on her side and letting out small meows. I knew deep down she wouldn't last the night. I stayed by her side as long as i could.Keeping her comfortable as much as i can.

I didn't think that It would come to this. She looked well before i left for Kuantan. I shouldn't have assumed. I try not to be mad at myself but sometimes I can't seem to help it. I hate it when people tell you that its for the best and she's in a better place. It hurts me to hear it. I know they mean well but its just painful to hear. Kabus was such a kind soul. She came into our lives when we were in need of guidance. She made our home, whole.

I feel sorry for my mom. She seemed so lost. Its like she lost her child. Her spirit is all broken up. I'm gonna miss Kabus's soft eyes. Tilting her head side ways to get our attention or for an extra chicken. Such a pity she had to go that way..I hope we made your last hours comfortable Kabus...

No comments: