Monday 23 June 2008

Menanti sebuah jawaban

There's always a song in your life that'll have a significant meaning. Be it a good or bad song it will almost always bring you back to some old memory in the past. Sometimes with an old feelings attached. Recently, a song from the past came back. This particular song, meant the world to me. It said things that I would dream of saying to this one person but i never had the guts.
Finally after so many years, it was out and he knew the meaning of it all. I felt a great relief. To certain extent, he too shared some feelings as i did before in the past. The sad thing was, I couldn't feel what i wanted to feel. I couldn't be in the moment, that beautiful moment that I've wished to be in so many moons *smile*

I wished circumstances were different. That i was ok and ready to receive whatever emotions but I can't. Recent wounds have yet to heal. I feel unfair to persue something which my heart has not warrant for or maybe i was just tired. Tired of constantly waiting
and finding out in the end, it was too late. What feelings i had before in the past, was just burried too deep and I guess for now it wants to remain asleep...


No comments: