Friday 25 July 2008

Driven by visuals




( Image on the left is with make up and the right is without )


Couple of nights back, was hanging out with some friends and we got to talking about appearances. Well actually they were talking about apperances, I was too hungry to be all bothered about it. Anyway, yah my friends were going at each other about how a woman should be. How they should look like and dress. At this point, I paid attention. One of my guy friends was explaining how things work for men. How they are very much driven by the
PACKAGE

He went on explaining about the
PACKAGE saying that a man will pay more attention to a woman if she's well groomed. If she takes the time to sort out her hair make sure every strand is in place and that she wore some make up to enhance her beauty ( my take on that is, "Hun you need to put more colour on your face to cover that tiredness", in other words put your mask on ) and that she wore a more feminine outfit, like a dress or a pencil skirt with a WHITE shirt.

According to him, if a woman were to do the things he just mentioned, we could definetly get the attention of any men because they're simple creatures. For them a woman should be in this order
LOOKS-BRAIN-HEART anything besides that means absolutely nothing. You deliver those things in that order you'll get the man eating out of the palm of your hands.

When my friend was done explaining his theory, everyone at the table had mixed expression on their faces. Some agreed , some find it too complicated and some find it conniving . I fell in the category of conniving. Why you ask? well for me, my take in the whole thing is why does the man need for the woman to be all pretentious in order for him to feel something for her?
Why does she has to look all made up for him to be interested in her? She is the same person she was before she put on that make up. Isn't her essence more important than her physique?

I'd like the guy to get to know me and see me in my rawest form. Without make up just the naked me. Pure and simple. When I see that he has some sort of attraction towards me, I make myself more alluring. I wear nicer clothes put some make up. I do this gradually, in phases. I show him how'd i look like in different occasion. That i can clean up real well. I do this as form of reward for him because he appreciated me first at my purest state. That makes him one hell of a guy and that is rare...

No comments: