Monday 11 June 2007

Ms Footie vs Ms Sappy

Last Saturday, I accompanied my boyfriend to a futsal game.At first i was reluctant because I never pictured myself being the girl seating on the site lines cheering her man on. You know the ones with pretty lil handbags, hair all made up wearing short primmed skirt. I couldn't do it, nope! no way. I'm the complete oppossite. i am action girl. I love playing football. I love being in the field the adrenaline rush. I love the sweat after a long hauled game.

So anyways, yah i was asked to accompany him to a game and i had to be Ms Sappy (Nickname i came up for girls cheering their man on) for that day. We were one of the first to get there. I thought great no girls. So that means i'm going to be alone in this . Minutes later in comes a married couple of two years.Friends of my boyfriend. We said our hellos and sat down.

When the game started it was just me and the wifey. She didn't warm up at first but after a few break the ice session (by me i might add) she finally talked. The games was a bore at the beginning but picked up quite a bit after 15 minutes.The Ms Sappy's hubby was made goalkeeper. I looked at her and figured i gave her a chance before i start forming an opinion of her. Before i actually complete the thought, she jumped on her feet and shouted " Come on baby!! Babby I love you!!" my jaw dropped completely.

I'm sucked into the twilight zone. The Ra-Ra girls for the mighty strong man. I had chills then. I had to excuse myself so I wouldn't burst out laughing at her. Oh well!!

No comments: