Wednesday 6 June 2007

Mind Vomit

Decided to move my blog to blogspot instead. Looked way better and the templates aren't that complicated. Starting fresh. Lately its been hard to just get things out on paper. Ideas doesn't seem to pour out as much as before. Maybe its from all the corporate work done or maybe its from the "know it all type clients", i'm not to sure. One thing i know for sure ,I'm close to just tossing in the towels when it comes to all this corporate branding .It bores me to death.

I need a new breathe of life. I've been wanting to have an exhibition but cant seem to have a proper time to organize the whole event. Found a few people that would make an interesting mix for the exhibition but I've still got to sort things out first. Need to lay down proposals. Argh!!! I hate writing proposals. Not the best of trades I might add. Putting things onto paper nowadays seems to be tough. I don't know if its the age thing or my mind is just dry of ideas.

I have to buck up and be more discipline. To succeed is to take risk. So risk here I come.

No comments: