Friday 22 June 2007

Affirmations

Finally came around to registering my company this week. 19th June 2007 Novacaine Design, its official. For a minute there i was happy and i felt i had purpose in life. A target so to speak something to strive for. I beamed when i got the registration cert and number.Felt like graduation in an odd way.

I walked out from the registration office with a little skip to my steps but when i was going up the lift everything just came down on me. This whole thing makes it legit, I am an adult. With millions of responsibilities. Everything came rushing in and i wanted to cry to make matters worse it was the red flag week, so as you can imagine the tremendous outpour of emotions.

Everything became an issue. Usually i'm never as depressed, I guess all this being older shit just got to me. I gave myself a couple of days to sort it out doesn't seem to work. In the end i wrote and said affirmations. Positive ones to give a more positive aura to my day. I don't know if it works but so far today it has given me some sort energy to repel idiots with low comprehension skills.

I literally shut my mind up the minute the bastard started to rant on. An ability i've never had before. So i guess affirmations aren't that bad in so many ways. Maybe i'll try it for a bit more see where all this takes me. Another day another drama.

No comments: