Thursday 28 June 2007

Funny thing about Hurt

Funny thing about hurt, you don't know it until its too late. Mostly at the beginning you were just shocked. Once you get into the buzz of things and realised what had happen, you get upset and depressed. Sometimes I wished that instead of keeping quiet or civil about it, I'd yanked the person's chain there and then but i just don't have that evilness in me.

The week had been a rather mellow week and all I wanted to do was just chill and not worry about crap but somehow or rather its been like "the critising me week". Just every corner or so some little comment are made. Just when I thought I could just slide out and shut out all the negative-ness, some hag broad had to point out my short comings. Right i suffer a type skin problem.And its called eczema. It isn't that bad as some but it is visible to everyone.

In my case, my eczema,my skin has a low healing process. Basically it takes time for my skin to heal then any regular jane or joe. I still have some chicken poxes scars from when i was in my teens and i'm in my mid 20's.I've learn to except it be comfortable in my own skin but i've just been so tormented so long that sometimes on a bad day it gets to me and old wounds just pours out. I admit i'm still rather sensitive and emotional about the subject but its not something you get over after all the mental torcher of girls should be pretty perfect thin with flawless skin.

I'm sure there are million girls suffering the same thing as me. I realise to a point i should be greatful and not whine about it but it hurts being point out, called out infront of everyone you care and made example of your imperfections. Its worse when you just take it and smile to the bitch that said it to you square to your face. I wished that my hurt could have kicked in faster. That i could filter out the real issue the woman was trying to make. Maybe then i could just bitch slap her but then we never get what we wish for





No comments: