Saturday 14 February 2009

I don't..


In light of all this bizarre craze on Facebook, the whole list out 25 things or more as means to get to know you as a person is just soo hmmm...to me..but since i have nothing to do on this god forsaken day (Valentine's Day). I thought what tha' heck ! Let's do it! but with my own twist of course.And it goes something like this:

-I don't like ignorant people

-I don't like to be lied to. I feel that when you lie you disrespect first yourself and the person you're trying to have a connection with.
I mean as white lies goes...if you can avoid not doing it..is great..there are times..white lies are needed but when it comes to serious matters..never i repeat NEVER LIE!
If you do and its with me...it takes a while i mean awhile till i'll let you in my good books.

-I don't like roses!! Stop buying them for me!

-I don't like being pushed around

-I don't like when people test my patience. I rarely get pissed but when i lose it, its almost always out of control

-I don't like men who are constantly jealous.

-I don't like confrontation. Not that I can't handle it. I just feel there other means to settling a problem.If all else fails then maybe you can resort to something drastic

-I don't like drama queens. Its not always about ya'll!

-I don't like to be forced out of my slumber. It'll just whack out my whole day. I'd be literally in a bad mood the through day.

-I don't like when people accuse or attack my family. I get really protective

-I don't like indecisive people. Make up your mind ahh HALO!

-I don't like jelly like food or things or animal..UGH!

-I don't like girlie girls with their wispy voices. They're just acting innocent when in actual fact they're as bad or worse than some of us loud,forward talking girls

-I don't like Malaysian drivers. Its fact they're all shit drivers

-I don't like snobby people

-I don't like disrespectful people

-I don't like wannabe Don Juan's. Please ahh go check the mirror!! You think you so hot is it!

-I don't like when people repeat vicious cycle. Be it from cheating on their gf coz in the past their exs cheated on them or beating up a child just because they came from an abused background. PLease grow a PAIR!!! Life is a cycle! You do one today you'll get yours another day! KHARMA DARLING!

I've run out of things to not like. I swear before i started i had tonnes..I guess train ran out of steam hahhah

3 comments:

Unknown said...

but babes.. you dont mind me being a drama queen..

Elly said...

hahahaha you tak drama sangat.Plus i sayang you la senget!

pensel tumpul said...

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

nah!