Sunday 25 November 2007

I want...

Today is the day I tell the universe what I want. Ok ok it might sound as if I had an overdose of The Secret but when you read the book and watch the DVD, you kinda pick up on the positive vibes. In a section of the DVD, one of the philosophers suggested that we make an "I Want List". It's like a to do list of what you want to have done through out your entire life. The list is a means for you to focus on so you wouldnt lose track of the things you want most. Another way to not dwell on the negatives. So today I decide to make my very own " I want list". Here goes.

- I want to have a healthy and fit body

- I want to have smooth and flawless skin

- I want to be spiritually complete and one with my religion

- I want to be more positive, confident and assertive of myself

- I want to love myself more and accept me more

- I want my relationship with my mom to be more positive, warm and closer

- I want to have 1 million dollars in my bank by the age of 30

- I want to be married to a man that respects, love, care and will guide me through this life according to our islamic beliefs.

-I want to be a successful business woman

- I want to have my dream office space

- I want to buy my mother her dream car and house in the next 3 years

- I want be independent

- I want to make an impact in my community and help the less fortunate

- I want regular income, projects

- I want to sing and perform my heart out next year

For now, the ones above are the ones i'm focus on. I'm sure i'll add somemore to the list soon.
The first step is done and now to follow through.

No comments: